These Video Tutorials are intended as a general guide to the features and functionality of the Central Accounting ERP application only, and it is recommended that they are a first point of reference both for those new users starting to get to grips with the application, and for existing users wishing to review infrequently used features.
You can practice the routines shown in the Video Tutorials by logging in to the Demonstration system where you can log in as ‘guest’ with password ‘testing’, but please be aware that:
- the demo installation is used by others so please do not enter any personal or sensitive data that you would not want others to see;
- the demo installation is refreshed regularly and all transaction values reset to zero, so you may not see data previously entered when returning to the system;
- we do not support any version of Internet Explorer due to concerns over security so you will need to use a ‘standards compliant’ browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari;
- you will not have access to the Company Settings menu items which include User set up and permissions;
- if another ‘guest’ logs in you will be logged out, so if you want more than just a brief look at the system contact us for your own log in name and password.
The demo data is based upon a fictional company manufacturing frying pans, and all customer, supplier, and other data has been created by ourselves for demonstration purposes.